The health and well-being of our community, clients, and team are always our number one priority. During the current health pandemic we have adjusted our policies and procedures to welcome you safely. We are following recommendations from the CDC and the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards to be sure we are taking all necessary precautions to reduce the risk of Covid- 19 infection . We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep our community safe.
After you book your appointment you will receive an online form that you must fill out prior to your appointment. Once completed, the health intake and informed consent form will be saved to your profile.
– Clients and massage therapists are required to wear face masks/coverings for the entire visit.
– Clients and team members will take health intakes and temperatures the day of appointment to be sure that no symptoms are present .
– Hand washing and sanitizing is required upon arrival
– If anyone is experiencing symptoms we will reschedule your appointment. Cancellation fees will be waived.
UDATES TO OUR PROTOCOLS
– Our entire space has been deep cleaned and sanitized before our re-opening.
– We have added HEPA compliant air purifiers to each of our treatment rooms and waiting area.
– We have added additional time between appointments to allow for room cleaning and air circulation.
– We are staggering appointments to reduce our wait room volume.
– Our team is diligently disinfecting all shared surfaces and common areas within our wellness spa every every client.
– Hand sanitizer is available in all treatment rooms and throughout our space.
Join our mailing list to get updates on specials, new products, and upcoming events.