It feels great!
Can it really be that good for you? Yes.
Several studies have show that receiving massage in regular intervals have numerous health benefits.
Like routine exercise, healthy eating habits, and sufficient sleep, massage promotes the body systems to stay balanced which is required for optimal function. When the body is experiencing prolonged stress the chemical balance is upset. Some medical research claims that 80% of all disease is caused by prolonged, untreated stress. So the physical and psychological benefits of massage therapy are abundant.
- Relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Improve posture
- Increase range of motion and joint flexibility
- Reduce muscle spasms
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieve repetitive strain injuries cause by overworked muscles
- Ease tension headaches and eye strain
- Break up and reduce formation of scar tissue in old or new injury
- Enhance athletic performance
- Improve injury and post-operative rehabilitation
- Relieve mental stress
Book your Georgetown Massage and Bodywork Today